4/05/2010

5Pcs Twin Zebra Animal Kingdom Bedding Comforter Set

Cheap 5Pcs Twin Zebra Animal Kingdom Bedding Comforter Set Review




I recently purchased two of the 5pc twin Zebra comforter sets for my daughter. They are absolutely beautiful and a great bargain! I shopped around and did not want to spend a small fortune on bedding for my 8 year old daughter. We recently updated her room and added a guest bed in it as well. Everywhere I looked the sets were so pricey. I wanted nice quality and at a good price. The bedding sets are just that! The delivery was faster then expected. It took two days and it shipped from California to Oklahoma. I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend the product to anyone who is looking for nice quality at a bargain price. My daughter absolutely loves her new bedding. This was a very hassle free experience!

Julie in Oklahoma






5Pcs Twin Zebra Animal Kingdom Bedding Comforter Set Overview


This beautiful comforter set features Zebra on soft suede fabric. 2 decorative pillows included. Matching curtains available.Click here.

Features
  • Size: Twin
  • Face:100% Polyester
  • Backing: 80%polyester/20%cotton
  • Machine Washable
This set includes:
1  Comforter (68"x86")
1  Shams (21"x27"+3")
1  Bedskirt(39"X75"+14")
1  Square Cushion(18"x18")
1  Neckroll(9"x16")



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 05, 2010 15:04:04

No comments:

Post a Comment