3/08/2010

Disney Juvenile Twin Bedding Set - Minnie Mouse

Cheap Disney Juvenile Twin Bedding Set - Minnie Mouse Review




I bought this product for my niece. I was very pleased with it. It is bright and colorful with shades of pink like most little girls want. My niece is a big Minnie Mouse Fan and I do have to say that this is one of the best purchases I have made for her concerning Minnie Mouse. If you are considering buying this for someone that loves Minnie Mouse I think it is well worth it.




Disney Juvenile Twin Bedding Set - Minnie Mouse Feature


  • Twin Bedding Set
  • Twin Comforter,Twin Fitted Sheet and One Standard Pillow Case
  • Comforter 63"x86" - 100% Polyester
  • Twin Fitted Sheet 39" x 75" - 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
  • Standard Pillow Case 20" x30" - 90% Polyester 10% Cotton




Disney Juvenile Twin Bedding Set - Minnie Mouse Overview


Minnie Mouse Twin Size 3 Piece Comforter Set. The dimensions of the Minnie Mouse Comforter Set is 63"x86" / 160.2cm X 218.44cm. The Minnie Mouse Comforter Set is constructed of 65% Polyester and 35% cotton.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 08, 2010 14:00:25

No comments:

Post a Comment