3/31/2010

- Picnic Comforter Set - Full

Cheap - Picnic Comforter Set - Full Review




I bought this for my 2 and 1/2 year old daughter's "big girl bed". When I was preparing for her birth, I painted her room red because EVERYTHING out there for baby girls was Pink, and I was sick of looking at it! So, I went with red. Well, she's been out of her crib for almost a year now, and I was having a hard time finding something that would go with her red wall. I wasn't up for painting again. I found this, and she absolutely loves it. I was a little bummed that the fabric wasn't just a bit softer (hence only 4 stars) but overall, it's great. I also liked that it had so many coordinating accessories that I could add to her Christmas list. I recommend it for any little girl who likes ladybugs!




- Picnic Comforter Set - Full Feature


  • Send Your Little One Off to Dream Land with this Comforter Set
  • Includes Comforter, 2 Shams
  • 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton , Machine Wash Separately in Cold Water
  • Red, Printed Pattern , Ladybug Theme
  • Showcases Crayola
  • Part of the Picnic Bedding Collection
  • Available in Full Sizes






*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 31, 2010 07:01:14

No comments:

Post a Comment