3/18/2010

DwellStudio® for Target® Robin Comforter Set - Pink Full/Queen

Cheap DwellStudio® for Target® Robin Comforter Set - Pink Full/Queen Review




I too tried for weeks to get this bedding for my daughter from Target but it was sold out. She loved it on-line and I was not crazy about it. However, when it arrived I quickly changed my tune. The colors and the pattern are great. My 14 year old who was re-decorating her room in a Paris black and white theme could not be happier. WE LOVE IT!!




DwellStudio® for Target® Robin Comforter Set - Pink Full/Queen Feature


  • Weave Type: Woven
  • Includes: 1 Sham included in Twin/Twin XL set, Comforter, 2 Shams included in Full, Queen, King, Cal King set
  • Fiber Content: 100 % Cotton
  • Care and Cleaning: Machine Wash






*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 18, 2010 16:38:03

No comments:

Post a Comment